Yours To Bare By: Jessica Hawkins is LIVE!!!!


Yours To Bare By: Jessica Hawkins
Released: December 8, 2016
 
Synopsis

Finn
No matter how cruel it’s been in the past, I’ve never been able to flip fate the bird. I’m a romantic at heart. So when fate drops a leather-bound journal at my feet, I know I should walk away.

I don't. I pick her up, bend her spine, spread her pages. From the first word, I’m a goner. The owner didn’t give me access to her most intimate desires, but I devour them anyway. Her private darkness, her candid, explicit poetry—it all goes down like warm milk. And from that point forward, I drink, eat, and sleep her.

Halston
I went to his apartment and let him take my picture. Just once, to see how it would feel. I’m not his to look at, to inspire, to touch, but when he watches me through his lens, it gives me a high I don’t want to come down from…

My journal is the one place I can be myself—as long as I can tie it up and put it away when I’m finished. But when Finn undoes the bow, he pulls strings that could unravel each of us.

“Hawkins delivers the most provocative romance of the year with YOURS TO BARE. If you think that you’ve seen her best, you have another thing coming with this release. It’s PHENOMENAL. It’s RAW. It’s REAL. It’s an EXPERIENCE.” —Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads


It's HERE! If you've been following along the past few weeks, you know how excited I am to publish this book. Yours to Bare is smooth & sensual (kinda like its hero, Finn) and I promise...it's so HOT, it'll strip you bare. It's my sexiest book to date. (Don't believe me? See excerpt below!)

This is a complete STANDALONE. You do not have to read Slip of the Tongue first. Either way, grab it now!


A provocative new STANDALONE from the author who brought you Slip of the Tongue.


Excerpt

I slip my hands under her blouse to grasp her breasts. She prepared for me, the scrape of her lace bra welcome against my palms. She shivers when I caress her lower back, goosebumps pebbling her skin. Slipping a finger into the elastic crotch of her panties, I say, “Next time wear white so I can see how wet you are.”

“White is for virgins,” she says, backing onto my hand.

“There are still so many things I haven’t done to you,” I murmur, admiring her smooth apple of an ass. “You practically are a virgin.”

“Tell me what things,” she says. “It’s only fair. You’ve read most of my dirty thoughts.”

“Most?” My cock strains against the confines of my underwear.

I pull my shirt over my head before removing my pants.

“You think I could fit everything in one journal?” she asks.

I stroke myself and look up at the ceiling. Lord, help me. This woman knows her erotic words ruin me, and I’m not even going to try and stop her from doing it. “All right. I’ll tell you.

We’ve fucked, we’ve made love,” I say. “We’ve even dry humped.”

She drops her forehead onto a cushion. “What else is there?”

I can’t go much longer like this. I’m so hard, it hurts. My balls actually pulse.

I haven’t fucked your mouth.”


“I’ve given you a blowjob.”


“I’m not talking about that.” I yank her underwear down around her thighs and suck on two fingers. “I’m talking about fucking your mouth.”


Her legs are already shaking, and I’ve barely touched her. I tease her entrance to get her as wet as possible.


“What else?” she asks.


She wants to hear more. I’ve eaten her dirty secrets like candy, and now she’s the hungry one. Maybe it’s not my hands making her wet, but the admission of what I want.


Exposing myself through the ways I want to own her. “Your ass,” I say. “I’ll get that too, but later.



There’s enough time for me to explore, lick, suck, and fuck every hole on your body. You can be my student, my patient, my submissive, my toy. Even my teacher. If you want those things.”

Add Yours to Bare on Goodreads ➜ http://smarturl.it/yourstobare


Purchase Links:




Yours to Bare has a playlist! Click to see more:

 





For more on Yours To Bare click here


Connect with Jessica Hawkins


Amazon Author Page
Mailing List
goo.gl/WMAk6
Follow Yours to Bare on Instagram ➜ 
Join Jessica Hawkins' Reader Group ➜ 


Are you following Yours to Bare on Instagram? It's on fire, I promise!

Comments

Popular Posts