NUTS By: Scott Hildreth is LIVE!!!!

NUTS IS LIVE! #ScottHildrethIsNuts

NUTS Filthy F*ckers MC Book FIVE

 Genre: #EroticRomance #MCRomance  
BUY LINKS:








NUTS is LIVE! Make sure to check out the other books in the Filthy F*ckers MC series! #rigidscotthildreth


Limited edition Filthy F*ckers MC blankets & gear are now available! Grab one here: 


SYNOPSIS:

 911 Dispatch: San Diego County 911, where is your emergency?

Rebecca: Hwy 10 and Glendale. A car…it hit us…our car is upside down…it umm…it smells like gas.

911 Dispatch: Us ma’am? Are there others with you? Are there any injuries in your vehicle?

Rebecca: I’m hurt bad, please hurry.

911 Dispatch: Ma’am I am sending help. I need to you to stay calm.

Rebecca: (screaming) No! No! No! Oh God, No! Help! Help me!

***

My life was altered that day. My once content and happy childhood quickly changed to one of sorrow and loneliness. I lived convinced I would never be normal again. I wouldn’t fall in love. I wouldn’t get married. I wouldn’t have children. I would simply exist.

Then, one day, a biker from SoCal’s toughest motorcycle club moved in down the street.
 
Author Bio:


Born in San Diego California, Scott now calls Naples, Florida home. Residing in Florida with his wife, Jessica, and six children, he somehow finds twelve hours a day to work on his writing. A hybrid author who has published more than two-dozen romance and erotica novels, his first book in a three book series through Harlequin released in August 2016.


Scott has spent his entire life pushing boundaries, and his writing is no exception. Addicted to riding his Harley-Davidson, tattoos, and drinking coffee, he can generally be found in a tattoo shop, on his Harley, or in a local coffee house when not writing.


Loyal to the fans and faithful followers who allowed him to make writing a full-time career, Scott communicates with his followers on Facebook almost daily. He encourages his readers to follow him on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Popular Posts