The Sexy One By: Lauren Blakely is On Sale For 99 Cents (For A Limited Time Only)!!!!

Lauren Blakely's standalone novel The Sexy One is on sale for the very first time for just 99 cents! Grab it now -- the sale is only for a few days! With over 2400 5-star ratings on Goodreads, The Sexy One's heart throb, Simon, is the guy readers call"irresistible, charming and so swoony he will melt your panties right off."
Let me count the ways why falling into forbidden love is not my wisest move...
1. She works with me every single day.
Did I mention she's gorgeous, sweet, kind and smart?
2. She works in my home.
Playing with my five-year-old daughter. Teaching my little girl. Cooking for my princess. Which means...
3. She's the nanny.
And that makes her completely off-limits... But it doesn’t stop me from wanting her. All of her.
Don't miss this special sale price!
Amazon Intl: mybook.to/TheSexyOne

Comments

Popular Posts