Fun Billionaire Bad Boys Holiday Letter to Santa & The Billionaire Bad Boys Box Set By: Max Monroe!!!!

Dear Santa,
I've been good all year! I've been reading & learning a lot more! I've been there for my friends & made sure they got books as well! It's been a tough year for me & I would love to have Thatch come make my year better! He can come keep me warm at night! I mean have you seen his abs? He's my favorite, just don't tell the others!

Having Thatch by my side would make my holiday & New Years a lot more cheery! I'd love to have a New Year's kiss from him as well! I promise to be good to him, Love him & kiss him anywhere he wants!

Love,
Lindsay

PS. Can I have Kline & Wes as well? Also please don't tell Thatch that I asked for these 2 as well!

P.P.S. Be sure to check out The Billionaire Bad Boys By: Max Monroe (Thatch, Kline & Wes would love it if you would)! They're in one Giant boxed set for a limited time price ($4.99) starting today(December 8th), so get on that! One click Thatch & the others today! Be sure to click the link below & enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

--> Box Set Link:

Comments

Popular Posts