Bro Code By: Kendall Ryan is LIVE!!!!

Will he break bro code rule #1 and fall for his best friend's sister?

BRAND NEW smokin' hot romance OUT TODAY!


A flirty new standalone about falling for your older brother's best friend.

He's my brother's best friend. He's ridiculously sexy. And totally off-limits.

He's my brother's best friend. He's ridiculously attractive. And endlessly amusing. But I shouldn't, right?
She's my best friend's sister. She's brilliant, gorgeous and completely forbidden.

Falling for her could ruin everything. Yet I can't seem to stop.
"Five Stars." - Book B*tches

"Their chemistry, banter, and attraction was fantastic. I loved the push and pull between them. I could not get enough."
- Bookgasms Book Blog


"I really liked Barrett's restraint and Ava's tenacity. I liked the will they/won't they aspect of it." - Captain Reads A Lot

"Nothing’s better than a bad guy going all bad! Yummy! I want to marry this guy. Period. He’s your next book boyfriend, that’s for sure." - Becca's Reviews
There’s pretty much only one rule when you’re a guy.

Don’t be a douche.

Turns out, the fastest way to break that rule is to fall for your best friend’s sister...

Ava’s brilliant, sharp-tongued, gorgeous, and ten years younger than me.

She’s the sexual equivalent of running with scissors. In a word, she’s dangerous.

And completely off-limits.

Falling for her could ruin everything.

Yet I can’t seem to stop, even when her company is threatened by a lawsuit, and my promotion hinges on representing the opposing client—and winning.

I can’t see a way out of this mess that doesn’t end in a broken friendship, a broken heart, or a ruined career.

I may have broken the bro code when I fell for Ava. But do I have the balls to handle what comes next?
Kindle US ➙
UK ➙
iBooks ➙
Nook ➙
Kobo ➙
Paperback ➙
Goodreads ➙
Audio ➙(Duet Narration By: Jacob Morgan & Ava Erickson)
https://adbl.co/2JLSEfz



Comments

Popular Posts